Monday, June 6, 2011

Caitlin Klabunde

Caitlin Klabunde
Major: Biomedical Engineering
Hometown: Strongsville, OH
Position: Historian
Hobbies: softball, reading, listening to country music, spending time with friends and family, being outdoors
Likes: food( although im a picky eater), exersicing(just do not do as much as I like), Kenny Chesney, the Cleveland Indians, Grady Sizemore, the state of Hawaii, Zac Brown Band, Dropkick Murphy's, traveling, the color Navy Blue
Dislikes: rude and ignorant people, SPIDERS/any flying insect, tornadoes, the smell of old ladies
Favorite TV Show: Grey's Anatomy, Big Bang Theory
Favorite Movie: The Queen, Pride & Prejudice
Random Facts: I have had two surgies, While in the mmrching band in H.S. I was in the MACY'S thanksgiving day parade and went to Hawaii, I was up at 5:30 to watch the royal wedding (I secretly want to be Kate Middleton)

No comments: